The Nvidia CUDA toolkit is an extension of GPU parallel computing platform and programming model. The Nvidia CUDA installation consists of inclusion of the official Nvidia CUDA repository followed by the installation of relevant meta package.
In this How to install NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit on Fedora 29 Linux tutorial you will learn:
- How to download the latest NVIDIA CUDA repository package.
- How to install the CUDA repository package on Fedora 29.
- How to select and install a CUDA meta package on Fedora 29.
- How to export system path to the Nvidia CUDA binary executables.
- How to confirm and test your CUDA installation.