Installation of Concrete5 CMS on Fedora Linux
Concrete5 is a CMS (content management system) which allows users to edit any page via editing toolbar and change its content or design without reading complicated manuals or navigating a complex administration back-end.
In this article, we’ll go over the step by step to install Concrete5 CMS on Fedora Linux. This will include setting up Apache as an HTTP server, various PHP modules, and MariaDB to host the database.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to install prerequisite packages for Concrete5 CMS
- How to setup a MariaDB database and user for Concrete5
- How to install and configure Concrete5 CMS
How to install WordPress On Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver Linux
Install WordPress on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver
A working install of Ubuntu 18.04 with root privileges
- # – requires given linux commands to be executed with root privileges either directly as a root user or by use of
- $ – requires given linux commands to be executed as a regular non-privileged user
Other Versions of this Tutorial
Whether or not you like it, WordPress is a huge deal. It powers a gigantic portion of the Internet, and it remains one of the easiest ways to get a website online.
Installing WordPress is dead simple, once you have a LAMP or LEMP server running on Ubuntu. This guide piggy-backs on the existing PHP server guides to get you running WordPress in as little time as possible.
Install Joomla 4 on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver Linux
The objective is to install Joomla 4 on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver Linux
Operating System and Software Versions
- Operating System: – Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver
- Software: – Joomla! 4.0.0-alpha2 Development
Privileged access to your Ubuntu System as root or via
sudo command is required.