Create the DIRECTORY(ies), if they do not already exist.
Mandatory arguments to long options are mandatory for short options too.
- -m, --mode=MODE
- set file mode (as in chmod), not a=rwx - umask
- -p, --parents
- no error if existing, make parent directories as needed
- -v, --verbose
- print a message for each created directory
- -Z, --context=CTX
- set the SELinux security context of each created directory to CTX
- display this help and exit
- output version information and exit
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. mkdir(2)
The full documentation for mkdir is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and mkdir programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info mkdir
should give you access to the complete manual.