ObjectiveThe objective is to perfom a basic phpMyAdmin installation on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver Linux
Operating System and Software Versions
- Operating System: - Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver
- Software: - phpMyAdmin 4.6.6deb5
- privileged administration access to to your Ubuntu 18.04 system will be required
- used the following guide to configure LAMP stack server
- # - requires given linux commands to be executed with root privileges either directly as a root user or by use of
- $ - requires given linux commands to be executed as a regular non-privileged user
Install phpMyAdminGiven that your have already followed our guide on how to perform the LAMP stack server configuration, the installation of phpMyAdmin is a rather simple task:
$ sudo apt install phpmyadminAll done.
BLUE SKY STUDIOS are looking for Linux Administrator to maintain and support the Studio's 450+ production Linux workstations, including daily interactions with the Studio’s digital animation artists.
LOCATION: Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
Login to phpMyAdminUsing the
rootusername and password chosen in the previous step you can now login to the phpMyAdmin interface by navigating your browser to
http://<YOUR SERVER DOMAIN OR IP ADDRESS HERE>/phpmyadmin/. Example: