In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to enable Flathub repository.
- How to install Dropbox on RHEL 8 using the
- How to launch and integrate Dropbox.
Software Requirements and Conventions Used
|Category||Requirements, Conventions or Software Version Used|
|System||RHEL 8 / CentOS 8|
|Other||Privileged access to your Linux system as root or via the |
|Conventions|| # - requires given linux commands to be executed with root privileges either directly as a root user or by use of |
How to install Dropbox on RHEL 8 step by step instructions
BLUE SKY STUDIOS are looking for Linux Administrator to maintain and support the Studio's 450+ production Linux workstations, including daily interactions with the Studio’s digital animation artists.
LOCATION: Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
- Enable the Flathub repository:
# flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
- Install Dropbox Client using the Flatpak package:
# flatpak install flathub com.dropbox.Client
- Start the Dropbox client from the
Activitiesmenu by searching for
- Use your Dropbox credentials to login: