This series of articles is dedicated to development on Linux systems.
This tutorial focuses on C programming and covers such concepts as types, operators and variables, flow control, functions, pointers and arrays, structures, basic I/O, coding style and building a program as well as packaging for Debian and Fedora or getting a package in the official Debian repository.
- I. C development on Linux – Introduction
- II. Comparison between C and other programming languages
- III. Types, operators, variables
- IV. Flow control
- V. Functions
- VI. Pointers and arrays
- VII. Structures
- VIII. Basic I/O
- IX. Coding style and recommendations
- X. Building a program
- XI. Packaging for Debian and Fedora
- XII. Getting a package in the official Debian repositories
- XIII. Programmer’s friend – the editor: Part 1 – Introduction and vim
- XIV. Programmer’s friend – the editor: Part 2 – emacs