In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to take screenshots in Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa. There are a few different utilities we can use to accomplish this task, and this article will ensure that you’re familiar with them.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to take a screenshot with Ubuntu’s screenshot utility
- How to use Flameshot for screenshots and annotations
- How to use Spectacle to take screenshots
- How to use Kazam to take screenshots and screencasts
- How to take a screenshot from the command line with Import